Standard for DataBase Querys by Mail?

1993-12-14 14:37:46
Hi:

I'm new to the list (and still haven't received a message yet, so please
reply this mail to my address) and I want to find out if there is a
standard (or some work going on) about "DataBase Querys by Mail". We want
to develop a tool for mail users who don't have direct access to the
network to be able to issue queries (mainly to bibliographical
databases).

I thank you in advance.
--

                                            Baby (Mariano Absatz)

baby(_at_)ccc(_dot_)uba(_dot_)edu(_dot_)ar