Content-Disposition & Rens Troost

1994-03-20 20:47:44
Apologies for sending this to the mailing list.

I am trying to get an approved RFC for Content-Disposition.  My plan is to
use the draft that was prepared by Rens Troost as a basis.  However, I
cannot find him.  Rens, if you're out there, please get in touch.  If
anyone knows how to reach Rens, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

--
Steve Dorner, Qualcomm Incorporated
 "Their speech is a combination of three technical terms I don't