Mime test responder available

1995-01-20 05:54:37
Hi,

The MIME test responder that I promised in San Jose (and that was
announced in the MIME Checklist) is currently in beta. I'd like to ask
readers off this list to test it and report any errors to:

klunder(_at_)rc(_dot_)tudelft(_dot_)nl

Below is the section of the Checklist that describes the working of the
responder.

I am still working on a new version of the checklist, and will publish
that as an I-D asap.

We build teh responder upon the Echo code made by Alan Cargille (thanks
Alan) and we think that the code conforms to Jeroen Houttuins Bombs.

Let us know,

Erik en Hans