coordination with fax BFT and ITU

1995-11-05 17:01:58
Can someone explain to me (and the list if appropriate) whether
there's any current or planned coordination between MIME type
registration and the activity in the Electronic Messaging
Asossication's Message Attachment Work Group?

I'm reading someong on letterhead from the "International
Telecommunication Union/ Telecommuniation Standardization Sector"
dated October 1995:

Question: 8/8 (5/8 for information)
Source: TIA TR-29 Committee
Title: Enhancements to T.434 Application Reference

about the Contents-Type-Attribute in Binary File Transfer in fax
transmissions.

Most of the RFCs that deal with X.400 (or at least, those that have
X.400 in their title) seem to deal with addresses, not content-type.

Does anyone have a relatively complete set of references on mail
standards, e.g., in a web page?