Comment period closed on draft-resnick-text-enriched-02.txt

1996-01-04 15:54:10
This is just to let folks know that we are no longer taking comments on the
new text/enriched draft. I have sent a final copy of the draft to
internet-drafts which now has a complete references and acknowledgements
section, but no other changes. If there are any typographical problems that
you find before it goes on to RFC publication, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

pr

--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
QUALCOMM Incorporated