Re: Line Wrapping Question

1996-02-07 13:29:32
On Wed, 07 Feb 1996 08:31:18 PST, you said:
Currently, when sending Internet Mail with long lines, we
default to using QP encoding so that MIME aware clients
can unwrap the lines, and display as required on their
viewers. (We use 140chars as the threshold)

Umm.. this *is* using text/enriched and not text/plain, correct?
If it isn't, that may be the solution you need....

No. They use text/plain. Bad choice. I pointed out that text/enriched is
a viable option in my previous note on the subject.

                                Ned