IMC MailConnect 1 & participant information

1996-08-07 22:35:20
Information about the IMC MailConnect 1 event to test MIME and IMAP
interoperability (scheduled for next week) has been updated on:

        <http://www.imc.org/imc-mailconnect>

A rough draft of participants and what they will be testing is shown on:

        <http://www.imc.org/participant-matrix.html>

I should note that I had originally thought that the event would be far
more heavily oriented towards MIME testing than IMAP testing, but in fact
IMAP is clearly dominating participant focus.

d/

Dave Crocker, Director                                    +1 408 246 8253
Internet Mail Consortium                              (f) +1 408 249 6205
127 Segré Place
dcrocker(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Santa Cruz, CA  95060 USA                              http://www.imc.org