Additions and corrections to book about e-mail

1996-10-27 09:47:29
My book "Electronic Mail" was published in January 1995. In the
two years which have passed since I delivered the manuscript to
the publishers, new things have happended in the e-mail area,
and a few errors have been found in the book.

Because of this, I have put together two web pages, one with a
list of corrections to the book on URL
http://www.dsv.su.se/~jpalme/e-mail-book/corrections.html

and one with additions to the book on URL
http://www.dsv.su.se/~jpalme/e-mail-book/additions.html

Jacob Palme <jpalme(_at_)dsv(_dot_)su(_dot_)se> (Stockholm University and KTH)