This list is becoming ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org

1997-01-09 15:05:43
  Because I am resigning from CREN, Paul Hoffman, Director of the Internet
Mail Consortium, has graciously agreed to take over this list.  It will
become ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org effective immediately, if all goes as
planned.
Paul will notify the list when the change has been completed.  If you try
sending to the defunct CREN list address after the move, your message will
be returned with notification of the change, as a reminder to update your
alias for the list.

  I've closed the list to subscriptions for the duration of the transfer to
IMC, but subscriptions will again be accepted when the move is completed.
Subscription requests should be sent to
     ietf-822-request(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
with the line
     subscribe