Re: please don't feed the Dan

1997-08-08 13:59:58
Well, I haven't posted in a long time, so, here goes!

First off, I disagree with you, Keith.  Dan usually has a very good
technical sense about him.  The only thing, perhaps, that I could side
with you on is the alt.flamisms.  Although I don't post alot, I feel that
his rationale and arguments wrt subaddressing and this whole line has been
well thought out.  Perhaps if everybody stuck to the issues and spent a
little less time flaming -- but on the other hand addressing the concerns
of the other parties (rather than toting their own party line) we'd
actually do things that benefitted the 'Net, eh?

Cheers!

Allen