Let Us Do Your Bulk Emailing Advertising !!!

1997-11-05 00:52:02
LET US DO YOUR BULK MAILINGS!!!

..$250 PER MILLION
..$150 PER 500,000

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS!

Our company will do bulk emailing for your product/service.

Addresses are extracted daily by four of our computers,
which run 24 hours a day 7 days a week, scanning the net
for new addresses.  They are fresh!  Over 36 million
addresses on file.

Our prices start at $150 per 1/2 million mailed. No more
than 2 pages (50 lines), no porn and no foul language.
We do not do targeted mailings at this price.

Targeted mailins start at $200 per 100,000.

There are no lower prices on the net.  Your mailing
can be done in a matter of hours.  We have 6 computers
sending and processing messages.  4 more computers
extracting addresses 24/7.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts office
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday 9 - 5 EST.

Large corporate mailings available - ask for details.

Email addresses available on CD, zipped text files.
If interested, let our office know and will send
our daily extracted list for only $250.  Available
on CD are over 30 million for ONLY $250.  Overnight
delivery $14, priority $5 and regular mail $3. New
addresses are added daily.  All domains available.
No .edu,.mil and .gov. domains.  Addresses are processed
to remove any key names and flamers, who have notified
our company and/or clients.  $100 extra insures you of
new addresses extracted up to 6 months.

To have your name removed, call our processing office.
Any negative responses will be dealt with accordingly.