Re: IETF Draft: Good Mailing List Behaviour

1999-02-25 12:37:46
At 12.31 +0100 99-02-25, Charles Lindsey wrote:
12.   Groupware

Does groupware include gateways from Netnews? I think these are common
enough that some explicit mention is necessary.

Gatewaying to news is such a large problem, that I would
prefer someone who knows it better than me write a separate
standard or informational RFCs on how it should be done.
But I could of course mention it, and say that it is not
covered.
Jacob Palme <jpalme(_at_)dsv(_dot_)su(_dot_)se> (Stockholm University and KTH)