RE: html and active content.

1999-10-20 11:42:50
        I like the distinction.   It gives us a handle on the
anticipated impact.   I don't see it as a trust thing,  but as a
performance thing.   Still need the sandbox either way,  but we
have a hint as to how much fuel the engine will burn.   That helps.

        I'm seeing this in a lot of web pages.   There too,
we should distinguish between "active" and "static".   And frankly,
active sucks processor power,  often wastefully.   Labelling helps.

--
Rick Troth at La Casita, Houston, Texas, USA