Fwd: Announcement of draft-murata-xml-05.txt

2000-06-13 19:40:43
Dear Colleagues,

A new Internet Draft for XML media types has been released.
Please discuss about it at the ietf-xml-mime mailing list.
Information about this mailing list is available at:

        http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-mime/

Sincerely yours,

IBM Tokyo Research Lab
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)

Dan, Simon, and I created yet another I-D for XML media types.
It is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murata-xml-05.txt

   draft-murata-xml-05: added XML, MIME, and this document definitions
   for entity.  Added new invalid example.  Fixed magic number by
   adding "l" to UTF-16 examples.  Added IANA considerations.  Removed
   extraneous notes. Made clear that examples are not registrations.
   Mention the standalone declaration.  Removed normative references to
   XML Base, XLink, and XPointer, since they are still working drafts.
   Fragment identifiers are still undefined.  Mechanisms for embedding
   the base URI are still undefined.  Strengthened and filled out
   Referencing section, and moved to section 7.1.

We are looking forward to your feedbacks.

IBM Tokyo Research Lab
MURATA Makoto