RE: [VPIM] Flurry of mail from me

2000-07-28 07:01:52
Eric,

I suspect we'll have to resubmit these drafts to the ID editor after the
IETF since you probably received a 'submission closed message'.

Still, since these are updates to existing IDs that I expected, I think you
and Emily should present on these during the VPIM meeting.

We also have a short slot in the fax WG meeting to present these to the fax
community.

Cheers,
Glenn.

----------
From:         eric_burger(_at_)adc(_dot_)com
Sent:         Thursday, July 27, 2000 5:53 pm
To:   vpim(_at_)lists(_dot_)neystadt(_dot_)org; ietf-fax(_at_)imc(_dot_)org;
ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject:      [VPIM] Flurry of mail from me

?I sent out
the drafts you (hopefully) received today back on the 14th, to meet the ID
submission deadline. ?Unfortunately, the submissions got eaten somewhere
between here and there. ?Why I never received a NDN, I'll never know :-)

By the way, ADC Telecommunications just completed its acquisition of
Centigram. ?I didn't update the documents to reflect this (minor) change.

--
- Eric

It looks like we've had an electronic oops here at Centigram.