Re: Delivery Service Notification

2000-12-15 11:05:00
On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:45:34 PST, Soegi Hartono said:
Hi there, I was wondering if I could use any e-mail program that does not
have the "Delivery Service Notification" feature to have
DSN by adding special syntax on the recepient field.

No.

Your e-mail program must support it.

I suppose a company *could* come up with some proprietary hack for their
e-mail program that only worked with their e-mail server, that did it via
syntax in the recipient field.  But I think everybody except Microsoft
has learned that's not the way to do it....
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst