ipv6-smtp-requirement comments?

2001-10-25 17:18:34

ietf-822 & ietf-smtp folk,

The following IETF NGTRANS ipv6-smtp-requirement I-D has just finished WG last call for forwarding as an Informational RFC. Randy Bush (our AD) suggested that we also circulate it to various groups that might have comments otherwise uncovered in ngtrans as it also covers practice.

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-03.txt>

So, please let the ngtrans list now if you have any problems with forwarding this draft, preferably by 1 November.

        NGtrans List <ngtrans(_at_)sunroof(_dot_)eng(_dot_)sun(_dot_)com>

Thanks,

Bob Fink
ngtrans co-chair