Re: [Mailman-Developers] [MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)mira(_dot_)linknet(_dot_)com(_dot_)au:Undeliverable Mail]

2002-07-23 13:38:27

Actually, the offending client in this case is Sylpheed, much as I'd like to
blame outlook. (goodness knows, I blame it for Klez.)

I take it Sylpheed is the one that generates bogus phrases?

I'd have to find someone with a copy of outlook to try it and be sure, but I
think outlook does "user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com" <user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com>
which probably
wouldn't have been a problem.

it might be syntactically legal, but it's still utterly stupid.

Keith