draft-moore-auto-email-response-01

2003-07-24 20:10:09

After over a year's delay, I've finally revised my recommendations for
automatic email responders.  I just sent them to the internet-draft
folks (in both text and PDF for the ASCII-impaired).   Or you can get
the preprint at any of:

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~moore/I-D/draft-moore-auto-email-response-01.txt
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~moore/I-D/draft-moore-auto-email-response-01.ps
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~moore/I-D/draft-moore-auto-email-response-01.pdf

I've tried to address the comments that were made when the -00 version
came out (well, those I didn't totally disagree with :), but the changes
are too numerous for me to summarize at this point.

Keith