Re: Why do MIME imlementations sometimes fail

2003-10-08 09:07:50

On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 09:02  AM, Jacob Palme wrote:

We have developed a non-standard messaging system which
supports multi-linguality and translation...

I think the interesting question, then, for me and others on this list, is: What precise things did you do in a non-standard way for lack of a standards-based alternative? That's the question that would lead us to understand the minimal needed extensions. -- Nathaniel