Format=Flowed/RFC 2646 Bis (-02)

2003-10-26 15:17:57

An updated draft which is intended to replace RFC 2646 has been sent in; because of the crush of last-minute submissions, there may be a delay before the announcement appears. During this time it is available at <ftp://ftp.pensive.org/Public/Randy/draft-gellens-format-bis-02.txt>.

This version reflects comments received during IETF Last Call.

The changes from the -01 version are a discussion of OpenPGP's stripping of trailing whitespace before calculating the signature, mention of Unicode Annex 14, and some text clean-ups/clarifications .

--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------