Fw: Survey: Mail User Agents (MUA) Email Software

2004-10-22 00:00:50

Since we never got a complaint or even a comment about this issue from our
ISP customers in regards to how our WINS (Wildcat! Interactive Net Server)
List Server product forces the Reply-To: for the list distribution,   I
asked in our support mailing list for some feedback.  I posted the survey
questions less than 1 hour go and received a few feedbacks already I would
like to share.

The basic questions were:

1) What MUAs do they and their users use?
2) What should be the natural reply default behavior for a list?
3) Making the List Server "Reply-To:" distribution feature optional?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Xavier de la Piedra" <xavier(_at_)ciscinc(_dot_)com>
To: <WINServer(_at_)winserver(_dot_)com>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 2:22 AM
Subject: RE: Survey: Mail User Agents (MUA) Email Software

I use Outlook 2003.  It's added email filtering really helps.  Most of my
users use some version of Outlook.  I would say a small percentage (1-5%)
use Netscape as their mail client.

Personally on the list server I like the Reply going staight to the list.
Less tech support since most of my users understand that method to send
info
back to the list.  Just like I did now in fact.

Xavier