Re: New Internet Draft: draft-duerst-archived-at-00.txt

2004-10-24 22:56:26

I tried to adapt the syntax below to the changes I made.
The problem with URIs/URI references is solved by RFC2396bis.
I don't think [FWS] and *WSP are needed, the syntax given for
similar headers in RFC 2822 doesn't explicitly mention these,
either.

Regards,    Martin.