Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lilly-field-specification-02.txt

2005-03-15 09:02:41
----------  Forwarded Message excerpt ----------

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lilly-field-specification-02.txt
Date: Tue March 15 2005 10:04
From: Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

        Title           : Implementer-friendly Specification of Message and
                          MIME-Part Header Fields and Field Components
        Author(s)       : B. Lilly
        Filename        : draft-lilly-field-specification-02.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 2005-3-11

Implementation of generators and parsers of header fields requires
   certain information about those fields.  Interoperability is most
   likely when all such information is explicitly provided by the
   technical specification of the fields.  Lacking such explicit
   information, implementers may guess, and interoperability may suffer.
   This memo identifies information useful to implementers of header
   field generators and parsers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lilly-field-specification-02.txt

There's a change history in Appendix A.  Unless there are significant
comments or additions in the next couple of weeks, I plan to ask the
Applications Area Directors to shepherd this through the IETF/IESG
process as an Informational RFC.

<<< Message/External-body; name="Attachment: 1": Unrecognized >>>

<<< Message/External-body; name="draft-lilly-field-specification-02.txt": Unrecognized >>>