Re: New Version Notification for draft-resnick-2822upd-03

2007-10-09 16:58:01

"Frank Ellermann" <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:
Pete Resnick wrote:

no ABNF change, wrt domain-literal/msg-id issues. Frank and Charles
are the only people on the list making comments about the issue at
this point

IIRC Russ and Alexey also prefer better compatibility with NetNews
for the RHS of Message-IDs.

Yes, I still think that it would be a good idea to make changes here.  I'm
just not willing to keep reiterating my belief without adding anything
new, and I don't really have anything new to add.

--
Russ Allbery (rra(_at_)stanford(_dot_)edu)
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>