Re: Authentication-Results: header draft

2007-11-09 10:18:07

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header>
I just sent this off to ietf-822 and MAAWG's "techincal" list.

You should also send it to the "message headers" expert review
list when the I-D is in a state where its ABNF passes validation.

Ad 2, I'm no big Received-SPF fan, but it's certainly defined in
an RFC, registered (1), and implemented for some years now (2),
it even got a related erratum (3).

On the "message headers" review list (4) you could already ask
for a provisional registration of "Authentication-Results" until
the I-D is fleshed out (5) and approved resulting in a permanent
registration.

 Frank

1: http://www.iana.org/assignments/message-headers/perm-headers.html
2: http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/mail-vet-discuss/2007q4/000211.html