Re: Intent to revive "expires" header from draft-ietf-mailext-new-fields-15

2008-07-28 06:36:23

Offhand, I like Expiry-Date. I don't like Expires because NetNews deletes expired messages.

But since Expiry-Date is a MIXER field, I should probably go dig out my X.400 docs and check the X.400 definition to see if what we want is compatible with how they defined things way back when.

Keith

Michael Welzl wrote:
Hi all,