FW: [apps-discuss] Call for Adoption: draft-kucherawy-received-state-02.txt

2012-04-24 12:57:08

Please comment on the apps-discuss list if you have any input.

-----Original Message-----
From: apps-discuss-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:apps-discuss-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Alexey Melnikov
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:25 AM
To: apps-discuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: [apps-discuss] Call for Adoption: draft-kucherawy-received-state-02.txt

Murray presented this draft in at least one of the face to face IETF meetings
and my recollection is that general feedback on this document was positive. So
I would like to initiate acceptance call for processing this document in the
APPSAWG.

Please indicate your support or objection, and opinions thereto before the
close of business on May 1st.

Alexey, as an APPSAWG co-chair