Re: [ietf-822] Question regarding RFC 2369

2018-07-21 09:32:27
Hi Peter,
I deleted iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org from the reply, as they are not directly
responsible for maintenance of RFC that you are quoting. I think ietf-
822(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org is a better mailing list for this discussion (See
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-822> to
subscribe).ietf-smtp(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org might also be of interest, as SMTP
behaviour is
discussed there.