Re: [Asrg] MTP drafty

2003-03-05 01:11:23
On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:49:49 -0800, Brad Templeton wrote:

I simply have seen no evidence of a problem here, and I get a lot of
spam and do a lot of buying online.  We should all want to see a real
study showing more than anecdotal evidence, before making any moves
in this direction.

Has more to do with content than volume.  I run a firm and I have
a legal obligation to prevent certain kinds of (e.g. obscene) mail
from being seen by female employees.   I also have a daughter and
the same issue arises in the home environment.   It needs to be
absolutely stopped.

Jeffrey Race