Re: [Asrg] All mail is anonymous (and, therein lies much of the problem)

2003-03-05 12:43:29
On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 01:38:11PM -0500, Bob Wyman wrote:

      I believe that an important part of a comprehensive solution to
the spam problem will be to provide effective and efficient methods for
sending messages that are not anonymous. There are many known methods
for doing this. All have positive and negative points. But, one of the
known methods, or one that is yet to be described will need to be chosen
before we have a comprehensive solution to the spam problem.

I fully agree with that.

Hadmut