Re: [Asrg] ASRG next steps

2003-03-06 09:18:11
Paul Judge wrote:

I am seeking comments on the charter. -does the consent-based communication viewpoint sufficiently generalizes the problem? -do the three components cover the requirements?

Paul,

Do you think it would be worth while to consider generating BCPs and such for various aspects of existing and potential "solutions"?

For example, it would help do some level setting if we had some common documents on:

        - BCP/general principles for spam filtering
        - Enumerations of existing anti-spam technologies.

I have a brief document that could be a nucleus for a spam filtering BCP, and could whip up something quickly that documents classes of filters.