RE: pros and cons of RMX (Re: [Asrg] Declaration to the world)

2003-03-06 13:02:56

Guess you weren't listening.  This was _all_ said before.

This is the second time you have assumed that someone who disagrees with you
does so from ignorance.

I am the Principal Scientist of VeriSign, a company that manages DNS and PKI
infrastructure on a very large scale. Hadmut has made a number of well
thought out contributions to the debate.

If DNS is broken we can fix it for this application.

I suggest that you treat other participants in the group with some respect
if you wish your own ideas to be listened to.

        Phill