Re: pros and cons of RMX (Re: [Asrg] Declaration to the world)

2003-03-06 23:35:45
Ok, you're right - ietf are good with technology and set FROM in the mail
transmission to mailing list (which actually causes some spam filters to
think email is forged), but there are mail lists and forwarding systems
that do not do this and set FROM to the original sender.