[Asrg] Receiving messages twice

2003-03-07 19:16:01
I am receiving every message twice although I only have one email address subscribed (I checked on the website to make sure that my other main email address wasn't on the list).

Would the appropriate person please check the listserver settings?

Thank you,
David Jameson

Dr. David H. Jameson
Founder and CTO, DigiPortal Software Inc.

"Winning isn't everything but losing isn't anything"
                                                                    Irwin Cohen