[Asrg] MIT Spam Conference

2003-03-09 19:27:10
In
<B1F08F445F370846AB7BEE424365F00DB2EB6C(_at_)ctxchg(_dot_)ciphertrust(_dot_)com>
 Paul Judge <paul(_dot_)judge(_at_)ciphertrust(_dot_)com> writes:

                                                 I mention this and give
some examples in my talk at the spam conference
(http://www.spamconference.org/proceedings2003.html).

For those who didn't get a chance to attend the MIT Spam Conference
this last January, there are webcasts of the conference available at:

http://spamconference.org/webcast.html

Since this was an all-day conference, there is around 6 hours of
webcast to view.  If you don't have time to watch all of it, there is
a time index into each session for each speaker, so you can pick and
choose.  If you want to listen to just one session, I would recommend
session #3, although you will miss a lot of good talks from the other
sessions.  For example, the talk that Paul Judge mentioned above is in
session #2.

I highly recommend watching these sessions, if you can.

-wayne