[Asrg] Call for agenda items for ASRG meeting at IETF-56

2003-03-10 18:07:55

At the upcoming IETF, the ASRG will meet Thursday, March 20 at 0900 - 1130.

Please send proposals for agenda items to me at
paul(_dot_)judge(_at_)ciphertrust(_dot_)com(_dot_)

(Proposals need not be limited to these topics, but I am seeking presenters
for at least these three topics:
1. If there is someone from an ISP that would be willing to speak, please
let me know.
2. There will be some time for a few presentations of new anti-spam
proposals. If you have a system or approach that you have proposed and would
like to give an overview, let me know.
3. If anyone has good spam measurements (size, stats, cost, etc.) that can
be presented, please let me know.)