Re: [Asrg] Anyone find this funny?

2003-03-11 20:10:53
At 4:46 PM -0500 3/11/03, Jason Hihn wrote:
Who's the culprit that is on this list that is generating this message?

It appears to be Anthony Howe <achowe(_at_)snert(_dot_)com>. I've sent several complaints but heard nothing.

It reminds me of the SecurityFocus virus info list, where someone signed up with a filter that bounced any message that had the word "virus" in it.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.