Re: [Asrg] Spam cannot be solved at the source

2003-03-17 18:28:08
At 17.03.2003 17:25 -0500, asrg(_at_)bobf(_dot_)frankston(_dot_)com wrote:
Spam is not an intrinsic property of the bits or the message. It is a property of the relationship between the sender and the recipient. The problem is that the recipients have give up all control because they have one magic name that can be used to reach them 24x7. Actually there are a few of them, the phone number being another example.

*Usually*, I regard every HTML mail as spam, even when it comes from people I know.

Would you mind sending plain text mails when there is absolutely no reason to use HTML. (Having chosen a crappy MUA is no reason.)