Re: [Asrg] Just when you thought it was safe....

2003-03-19 17:00:49
Valdis,

You beat me to it. I was preparing a post to the list on this report (which came out today), and I'm on the agenda tomorrow to give a very brief overview of the report. To put the report in context, it is aimed at end users, not techies, and its focus is on "how did the spammer get my address in the first place." FYI the report is also available in HTML:

http://www.cdt.org/speech/spam/030319spamreport.shtml

Be warned - the report was slashdotted this morning and we've had 30,000+ downloads so far -- and our site is very slow because of it....

John