[Asrg] Wsanted: pointers to scientific research into the spam problem

2003-03-20 10:43:34
Hiya!

(live from the ASRG meeting in SF)

I just volunteered for the task of finding pointers to all the research which has been done into the spam phenomenon during the last 11 years. As many eyes make all problems shallow, I'd like to ask you to send me pointers to research projects you know of.

Please send them to my personal email address:

 frank(_at_)unternet,org

...to keep down the noise on the list. I will compile a list of everything you send and everything I find, and post it back to the list in a day or so.

TIA//Frank