[Asrg] A meta-comment on sending mail in this forum

2003-03-23 11:43:54
Answer: No it is not a good idea, because it makes the message more difficult to read and the context impossible to determine. You end up having to scroll down, read the original, and then scroll up to read the current.

Question: Should one put one's reply before the text to which one is replying.

P.S. Nor is it necessary to include the entire text to which you are replying. Just the relevant parts (with attribution) will do fine.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.