Re: - RE: [ASRG] PROPOSAL FOR OPT-OUT

2003-03-28 11:30:15

On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 10:20  AM,
Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu wrote:

Somebody needs to record the URL of the original msg to the list, so we can reference it the next time somebody things whitelists are the best thing since sliced bread and will cure AIDS, the common cold, cancer, and blackheads.

you forgot that it adds three inches..... (oh, never mind)

whitelists are far from a panacea. I simply now consider them a lesser evil...