RE: [Asrg] Re: Tracking patent claims - please also track evidence of previous work.

2003-06-03 10:51:30
I would suggest that you fill out the template provided on http://www.solidmatrix.com/research/asrg/asrg-ipr.html just so we would have your IP listed for the record.

Yakov

At 08:57 PM 6/2/2003 -1000, Peter Kay wrote:

Is submission of a patent-pending appropriate for this list? Let me know
and if so we'll provide our info.

Peter Kay
www.titankey.com

Art",

href="http://research.microsoft.com/research/sv/PennyBlack/junk1.pdf";>

>>>href="http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=4o8cqk%248ah%40dwst13.wst.
> dvz.sbg.ac.at&amp;output=gplain">

"news.admin.net-abuse.misc"
exd48265(_at_)interramp(_dot_)com",
&lt;4o8cqk$8ah(_at_)dwst13(_dot_)wst(_dot_)edvz(_dot_)sbg(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at&gt;#1/1.
challenge-response