[Asrg] spam from the "spamfree" message board

2003-06-21 13:37:30
Some folks are simply amazing.

At 11:02 AM -0700 6/21/03, WSpringfield wrote:
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: WSpringfield <wspringfield1306(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
Subject: Spamfree Message Board
To: webmaster(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com

webmaster(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com

I found a link to your site on the asrg digest and
wanted to invite your group to make contributions to a
new anti-spam message board which can be found at;

http://b5.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=spamfree

He finds a link to my web site on ASRG, and therefore thinks it's okay to send spam to the webmaster at the site?

The mind boggles. Can anyone suggest why I shouldn't report this to Yahoo as spam?
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.