Re: [Asrg] Collected comments on spamming, permissions lists, et al

2003-06-22 12:30:43
On Sunday, Jun 22, 2003, at 14:55 US/Eastern, gep2(_at_)terabites(_dot_)com
wrote:
This is one reason why I usually MANUALLY insert a quote level indicator only just on the first line of a quoted paragraph... to prevent quote level line size
creep on every line of quoted paragraphs.

Learn to use a text editor. You're on a holy quest to get people to give up HTML e-mail, yet you yourself can't work out how to edit and quote text in a plain text e-mail? Is this some sort of comedy routine you're performing for our amusement?

But that's just my own convention which works for me. Obviously you have the
right to choose differently.

I choose not to read any more badly-formatted crap you send. Shape up or get killfiled.

mathew