Re: [Asrg] News Article - FTC's do-not-call registry email blocked by Yahoo

2003-06-28 19:40:38
At 10:07 PM -0400 6/28/03, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
Just as some feared, Yahoo's spam filters blocked confirmation emails from the

This isn't terribly surprising. Even if you ignore the bulk aspects, the message headers have at least three characteristics which are normally associated with spam, including one which is a direct violation of the RFC specifications for email. If they wanted to keep the stuff from being blocked, they should have thought of talking to the spam filter companies a bit earlier than the day before.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.