Re: [Asrg] Kee Hinckley's Fascist NGO

2003-06-29 11:15:36
We are all here for the same purpose. Fighting will only increase discordance in the group which will make spammers much happier people.

Yakov

At 02:26 PM 6/29/2003 +0000, Mark McCarron wrote:

Part of civil liberities is the right to defend yourself, family, friends, and property. The 'GIEIS' system protects those who sign up to its infrastructure and defends those civil liberties. So, Ken obviously feels that defending your own property is a Fascist idea.

Maybe the truth of the matter is that he is here advertising an Anti-Spam system by messagefire.com. A company that 'GIEIS' would make redundant overnight. Its quite clear that he's not above above slander and lies to achieve that too.

But it won't work.

Mark McCarron.

Message: 20
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:57:54 -0400
To: asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
From: Kee Hinckley <nazgul(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: [Asrg] The Solution To Spam - The Second Response

I've replied to this off-list (what can I say, I'm a sucker).
However my recommendation (if anyone cares) is that further on-list
replies to this proposal are a waste of bandwidth.  We have quite
enough pointless battles as it is.  Battling over whether it's
feasible to implement a fascist NGO with complete control over your
company's ability to send email is probably not something we need to
do.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account