Re: [Asrg] A simpleton's view of ASRG

2003-06-30 12:02:38
At 04:22 PM 6/30/2003 -0200, Kurt Magnusson wrote:

Mike Wild wrote:
capable and more intelligent members of the list with an idea of the
requirements/desires of administrators that cannot or will not "roll their
own" solution.  As a final thought we did actually consider stopping doing
email altogether.  Solving or, at least, reducing the spam problem to a
nuisance level has become a "revenge thing" for me, for better or worse.  I

If the list learn to close the lid on the technicalities for some time and start
looking at the requirements and revisits the problem at hand again, the
chance exist.
[..]

I agree - the last few months have been spent discussing various proposals under the sun. It is time to start having a sense of direction in this group. We need to look over the charter, and start working again on the taxonomy, requirements, consent framework, etc.

Yakov