[Asrg] GIEIS: you will obey. Resistance is futile.

2003-07-01 09:36:26
That was really funny, I almost hurt myself laughing. I have been inactive on the Atlantis Rising message board for almost 2 years. I just recently returned, I was in deep research into electromagnetics and its biological effects. My account was hacked in that time and a number of posts appeared claiming to be from me. Not hard when your password was 'access', I didn't really think anyone would bother.

Anyway, people have problems when it comes to logical arguements. When they have no response that they can give, they look for anything else they can find.

Why not actually join the debate on 'GIEIS' instead of posting subject matters that have nothing to do with this group?